The Norfolk Austin Seven Club:
- was formed in 2005 to foster interest in the preservation and use of the Pre-War Austin Seven, its variants, other Austin cars and old cars in general.
- costs £15 per year. Each membership is a "Family Membership" for two people, who both have equal voting rights in the club
- meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, from about 7.30pm, at The Jubilee Hall, East Tuddenham, near Norwich (NR20 3LR - just off the A47 - click here for a map).
- organizes rallies and runs around the county and participates in the events of other East Anglian car clubs
- publishes a quarterly magazine The Norfolk NA7ter
- has an extensive library of Austin Seven-related books. Click here for the Library Catalogue
- is a member of the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs and the Austin Seven Clubs Association. This enables club members to take advantage of low-cost insurance cover for their Austin Sevens.